66/67 High Street
email: ntcounselling firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) May 2018 , the data controller is Natalie Taylor - NT Counselling. I am registered with the ICO. My number is ZA565217
1. Right to be informed: I am required to inform you how I at ntcounselling.co.uk collect, store and dispose of your data.
This policy refers to written documents, client notes, emails, contact forms, cloud based client data storage, text messages, voicemails, visits to my website, and appointment updates/reminders through txt or email.
Data is collected solely for the purpose of providing an appropriate service. Personal information is provided by you for referral and commencement of the service only.
Emails are processed by Microsoft and are therefore subject to their privacy policies. It is recommended that no sensitive information be shared via Email.
Your personal information will be used only to provide you with my services and to give you information relating to my services. I will not share your personal details with any other person or organisation without your knowledge and permission, unless there is a legal requirement to do so.
If there is an Adult or Child safeguarding issue, or a perceived risk of harm to self or others, then personal information may be shared to relevant third parties.
Basic written contact details such as Name, Age, Address, GP information will be stored in a lockable filling cabinet. Written notes will be coded for example with your initial and date of first session. e.g N130919T. These will be kept separate to your contact details and will also be locked in a secure filling cabinet.
Contact details will be shredded within 7 days of final session. Written notes will be kept secure for 5 years after your last Counselling session inline with my insurance policy. After such time they will be shredded.
Under 18 years, your notes will be kept secure for 5 years after you have reached the age of 18 years. After such time they will be shredded.
Emails, txts, voicemails will be kept for up to 7 days after your sessions have ended, after which I will delete them.
All electronic devices which hold personal data are password protected and stored securely.
2. Right to access: You have the right to request a copy of the information that I hold on you.
3. Right to rectification: You have the right to correct any data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
4.Right to be forgotten : In certain circumstances , you can ask for the data I hold on you to be erased from my records, unless it is information that I have a legal obligation to retain.
5. Right of portability: You can request that I transfer any data that I hold on you to another company.
6. Right to restrict processing: You can request that I limit the way I use your personal data.
7. Right to object: You have the right to challenge certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
8. Right related to automated decision making including profiling: You are free to request a review of automated processing if you believe the rules aren't being followed.
I will ask you to sign a copy of this Privacy Statement during our first session to confirm you have and read and understood this statement and that you consent to your personal information being collected, stored and used in this way.
A Cookies tool is in use on the website (ntcounselling.co.uk). Google Analytics are used to monitor the websites performance. All information received is non-identifiable .